5.27.21 Chat Reflections
CJ on 5.27.21
Here are some quick highlights fresh off the call. I've got more notes, but will digest and reflect a bit more as we go.
- New Game!
- 10 Posts in 10 Days + Meta feelings
- Kristens - Two questions starting off
- How to bring more people in (20-50?)?
- How to add structure?
- Dave's mention of "The more you collect the more responsibility" you should have
- This makes me even think in terms of your content output, could mean something of upkeep? Perhaps not
- Shahruz collapsing thoughts into "Decentralized Publishing" as a way to express and get other people interested
- Dave's - There is a role for curators
- Game output could be sharing the process, this struck me.
- Also with what goal in mind? Was there one?
- Jon thoughts on one click clone of repo -> site
- How can something this simple be implemented for Buzzard for sure
- Shahruz on seasonality, question regarding one instance or many instances in parallel?
- Shahruz pointing out a standard here might be useful in scaling up in people. I agree
- Some questions at the end, as we scale
- How to design for collaboration
- Does a standard emerge?
- How to communicate effectively?
In all of this there was also something that came to me at the end of the conversation. A hint at freedom of creative expression. I think as Dave mentioned some of his ideas around 10 pieces, and thinking of my own and how we approach it differently, it made me think, wow, this is a great place to be able to express myself. Ideally for me it is more through code and processes and if these are things that other people can use I will be psyched out of my mind
- Black Box could be a method for building friendship? Some level of shared vulnerability in this.
- I want BUZZARD to have RSS.
- perhaps per author
- perhaps more persistent?